Thursday, January 24, 2008

Let it......


My phones welcome note, for the whole of last year was Jesus loves me so much! I just changed it into In Loving Memory of Thomas. I think am still going to put it back, to Jesus loves me so much, when am done crying. Don’t ask me why, it has nothing to do with me been down low, you probably think that there is no time that I ever laugh, I do. However, in private moments, its him I think about. Am so disturbed.
When Thomas died I was not in town. I had left some weeks before for a job assignment that took me to a remote village on a lake view stand. He proposed to me over the phone just before I left the office headquaters, for the village for a baseline survey we were doing. He said, when I get back, we should do it this time. Thomas and I started dating ages ago when I was still in Senior High. He wasn’t my first boyfriend, but he was the first man I ever fell in love with. The first time I met him, I was sitting on my aunt doorstep, listening to a song by Judy Boucher, you caught my eyes, singing to the tunes. He sang that song…along with me, when I looked up, he was right there standing behind me, with a big smile on his face. I could say it was love at first sight. It’s that magic moment that changed my whole life, the start of a ages to come, good ages.


No comments: