Monday, January 7, 2008

My motherland is awake with fright


Things at home are not fine, I hear alot of things, alot of cries,
cries that if not checked will become wails.
distant and longing to hold you,
please dont break into pieces, Mama,
coz you are still home to many............ please hold on just a little bit longer,
a little bit longer
till i can get my house in order.....
Didnt you provide, when I was i need
You held me when I needed you.....
Now you need me,
Let me hold you Mama
You pressure is, fear engulfs you
Let me hold you still Mama,
Dont shake, you will leave us with no ground
No ground to hold still our feet
...Please Mama...hold on just a little bit longer, let me get my house In order

Peace for Africa, And Peace for Mama!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.