Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Gone case, ....


Am not sure what is going through my head right now, but I can feel thorn piercing my heart, and the loss of you is so raw.

Am scared no one will be able to hold me again. Am afraid because because I put on this face, and let life pass me by, the loss of you is eating away on me, am wondering how can the world go by, yet you are not here, cant they see you are not here? Days are turning into years, I still cant , and dont seem to be capable of controlling the fact that I still miss you so.

My worst nightmare, is that am living it right here, is the Good Lord certain that he only created a rib for a rib....because i think mine is gone, and second chances are what man created to console himself with, am so lost without you

1 comment:

Vientos del Pueblo said...

Desde Getafe, Madrid, EspaƱa, saludos